Dear listfriends,

I've been busy with moving to a new place. I will live there alone, because
I have decided to do what I've been willing to for about two years now. I
have decided to go further without her and to get divorced from her (my wife
is fully cooperating). It was not easy to leave my caregiver, but I'm very
glad I've gone through with it.

So I made a new start, for the first time in my life I'm living on my own.
And I must say that I like it so far. I've been working very much and
reorganized the information bank I'm building (made it better).  I didn't
know that it was possible to store so much paper on such little square
meters. About a 100 books, 7,500 pages of articles and other papers, 200
magazines and 35 video's is quite a volume. Together with about a 1500
electronic files they form the basis of the infomation bank. Do you have
information or aa magazine, please send them to

                        Kees Paap
                        Westbroekse Binnenweg 80A/C07
                        3612 AK  Tienhoven
                        Netherlands

As many of you know I have been in the USA for some weeks this year and
pretty soon after mt return I left for Denmark where I stayed about 10 days.
I will share my experiences with you. For now I will post a poem here. I
hope to join the discussions again and give a positive contribution to this
list and in other places where ever needed.

Many friendly greetings and a hug to you all,

Kees Paap