Ruth Naiditch

My experience with Mirapex (pramipexole) extends over four years and some
minor ( they say) adjustments is meds. The longest time with fixed meds (3
years) was 1.5 mg Mirapex/ 3x day plus 5mg Eldipryl/2x day. Had small but
detectable orthostatic hypotension. For the last year the dosages were 3.75mg
Mirapex/ day, 5mg Eldipryl/day, and 3/2 sinemet 25/100/day. Orthostatic
hypotension still present at about level indicated earlier. This regemin was
not "designed" to answer the question you asked, so for your purpose it may
be just noise in our communication channel. Anyhow, I hope that it helps. PD
meds seem, (to me) a highly empirical science, with definitive results coming
mainly from extensive ( and therefore expensive) drug trials.

                                                Don H