I don't have the article online - but Trends in Pharmacological Sciences is Published
by Elsevier Publications:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.nl/

from there select TABLE of CONTENTS
then select LIFE SCIENCES
then Trend in Pharma
then COntents in ESToC
then May 1997 issue

this all give you the table of contents - but not the article

you can request a "reprint " from them
by selectin Customer Service - from the home page -
then select country of choice
then reprints

this brings up a form for requesting a reprint
there is no info that I can see on the price - but there
are phone #'s and e-mail addresses

Otherwise - check a local library that carries medical type journals -
those associated with a college or univeristy probably will
have it.

Have a nice day !

donna

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000