    the reason i am puting on the net serveral has asked so not to send of
email i am doingit this  way hope no body coplains.

                                          INCLINATOR
                        COMPANY OF AMERICA

                          DEP. 8
                          PO BOX 1557
                          HARRISBURK,PA    17105-1557
                          PHONE 717-234-8065

         I  REALY INJOY  MINE    AS I DONOT HAVE TO SLIDE DOWN ON 2  2BY12S
AND   CRAWL BACK UP.

                                                  LIMA,OHIO
                                                  I.Y.Q. don&vivian
                                                  72/25