Sue
I will reply on the list to let others know I am still here too......

We will be arriving in Palo Alto in late October.  Don's sabbatical at
Stanford (Carnegie Institute) will begin officially on November
1.......lasting for 8 months.

I look forward to receiving times and dates for support group meetings and
other PD/YOPD activities in the Bay Area as well as central
valley.......having lived in Cupertino for 8 years and having two adult
children maintaining their california residency.....we look forward to
"coming home" for awhile.

(It has been interesting experience to have the two older children calling to
say we have a sofa, 2 chairs and a bookcase that you can use......or I have
kitchen things that you can have............son reports he learned
well........"let the folks have this and I will get new stuff!" ........feels
like we are going off to college again!)

Rita Weeks
(After the Washington/Nebraska game yesterday, you may still have to put up
with my "Go Big Red" messages about New Year's!!!)