<<Kees->>

I applaud your expression of feelings through the creative outlet of poetry.
 I find that creativity, whatever form it takes, can stimulate a healthy flow
of chemistry within & between ourselves & others - it's good medicine!   If
we can take some moments to gather what's the best in us, focus it into an
expression of some kind (writing, painting, decorating, cooking,
music-making, even sweeping the garage) of our innermost being, letting that
go as a gift to another or to others, or to ourselves, it's effects may go on
& on, out of our awareness.
Blessings!          Mary Legan