Dear listfriends,

Obviously I haven't been quite clear to everyone, so I will try once again
for those who read something I didn't write, but fill in the blanks that
didn't intend to be there. (How beautiful is the gift of writing clearly,
but maybe even more the gift of reading).

We, my soon to be ex-wife, and me have this crisis in our marriage for a
long time and we tried 3 times during the past years to make a new start.
About 2.5 years ago was the last time. My wife was pretty sure of that. So,
when nothing changed in our relationship, I decided to leave. That's about
two years ago.

Since then I have been gathering courage to leave my kids and my caregiver.
I have now found the courage and the strength, to make that step. And I'm
glad I did. I'm telling you it was not something which came up suddenly, but
i'm telling you that it is not easy to leave a safe place.

Now I'm living at my own, for the first time in my life. Up to now I like
it, although I miss the conversations badly. (I like to talk) It is rather
lonely sometimes, but I guess that's inherent of being alone:)

How long I will be alone I don't know. The future will learn. But I'll never
give up my fight for a better quality of life for everyone, and specially
for Parkies.

A last few words to the patients and caregivers who might feel offended. It
was not my meaning to offend anybody, that's not my style, that's not my way
of living. I love every living creature in this world and try to live in my
believe of love. I believe that love doesn't end at the surface of your
body, but it goes to your heart and to your mind, to every cell in your
body. And if everybody can love two other people then there will be no
fighting anymore, all the money for the weapons can be used for making a
better world and of course without Parkinsons Disease:))

I love you all

Hugs

Kees Paap