At 04:27 PM 9/26/97 -0400, you wrote:

>...it is my understanding that NPF no longer will make
>appointments for individuals but instead will refer patients to the
>Doctors appointment Secretary.

-snip-

>Ivan-  you were wronged and are owed an apology-

-snip-

> I have to say that in my opinion,  your reaction  ...  is far out
>of proportion ....

...and Ivan replied,

>If the NPF is willing to help me at all, it would really be appreciated.

In other words, NPF made an error and took corrective action to see that
this sort of error will not happen again.

And Ivan, if he agrees not to litigate, is due a public apology from NPF
and at least a token gesture of good faith.

Ivan has realized that his tone was too strong and has apologized to the
list.  One would hope that there is someone at NPF who is mensch enough to
apologize also.

For example, Dr. Sanchez-Ramos might find that Maine is very beautiful at
this time of year, and I'm sure that Ivan could be a wonderful guide.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness