> My hopes for "Kees" & "Uncle" & "Arthur" and the many more of us who
>struggle with this issue is that we'll have the courage to recognize the
>physical & emotional damage which certain relationships cause, the strength
>to let go of those, and the heart to offer the best of ourselves to those
>with whom we can connect in a healthy way.
>Mary Legan

Well said, Mary--as a marriage counselor who is myself happily married,
I saw plenty of the destructive relationships people were trapped in.
Divorce is never easy, even for the persons who want it, but sometimes
the alternatives are even worse forall concerned.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"