Bruce Warr writes of his:

> experiences with voice recognition software

Bruce I found your post very interesting. For those with declining typing
skills or degenerative hand joints (like me) this sort of software could be
a godsend.
I was/am worried though about those with declining speech quality - but
your post has addressed some of those concerns.
I wonder if anyone else has experience with other voice recognition
software.  I also wonder if it could be a useful program to use in
conjunction with speech therapy training?  As an incentive to better
speech, especially for those who may live alone.
I will send your post to the Independent Living Centre in our state.
We hope to view some of this technology at a seminar sometime.

Thanks

Joy Graham
(CG Bob, 57, 7+ yrs)