----------
> Fra: p. l. maddux <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Introducing myself
> Dato: 30. august 1997 16:09
>
>  I have had trouble getting good quality sleep, this has been going
> on for twenty years and I am wondering if is related to the fact that I
> have been loosing dopemine in my brain. I just started taking
> amitripylin about two weeks ago.
>

> Lanier Maddux  ([log in to unmask])

Hello Lanier,
I welcome you to the list, I have had the dx for 4 years, and like you I
take amitriptylin to have a good sleep, it helps me and I have just
increased to two tabl. before bedtime, but even with this I still wake up
3-4 times during the night, but I feel better. Hope you will enjoy the
list.

Sonia Nielsen
Denmark

NEVER GIVE UP