Dear Kees:

 I did not mean to question your motives for a divorce.  First, I had
 wrongly assumed that PD WAS the cause, and second, it is none of my
business; it was just an outburst of anger and frustration against PD.
 Barbara Mallut has again hit the nail on the head, just right.
Perhaps I have been saddened by the loss of a wonderful couple within four
weeks of each other. The first was a PD patient who died from complications;
then  I came back this evening from the wake of her husband who died from
cancer.  THEY had been married 50 years and cared deeply for each other. We
will miss John A. and Dorothy Wiegard
Last night,  we were celebrating 'Freedom' at the Holocaust Museum, and it is
always good to toast freedom, whether it be physical, or emotional, or from
disease. Tot!
Be well and
Carpe Diem with all you've got

Michel