At 10:00 PM 9/26/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Can you explain me how I can react on a message on the Parkinsonlist (and
to quote only that special message I want to react on)?

Click on message, click on reply.  When the old message is on the screen
with " >" starting each line, highlight the parts you do not want, hit the
del. key. The highlighted parts will disappear!  Alternitively, highlight
the parts you want to save, click on edit, click on copy.  Then click on
message, click on new message.  Whenthe new message form comesonto the
screen, put the cursor at the beginning of the message block, click on edit
click on paste.  You will now have just the parts you highlighted on the
new message.  Go back to original message, and repeat "copy and paste" on
address.  If you have any other questions, contact me at [log in to unmask]
                                                                        Peace, John