Dear Arthur-- the ability to "reactto" and "quote from" a specific
message may depend on what e-mail system you are using, and the details
would differ from one to the other.  The easiest way, if you can't figure
out how to quote on your system, is:
     1.  USE A SUBJECT HEADING that describes what you are refering to
     2.  Copy (quote) just a line or 2 to give that info.

Please do NOT repeat in quotes the ENTIRE post if you can possibly avoid
doing that--the other takes a moment longer, but saves lots of time and
bandwidth (money!) for other readers. It's nice to be able to quote
selectively from a post, and I FINALLY learned how to do that on my
"mailbook/Kermit" system. Maybe you can check for instructions for your
email system?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"