 i don,t know how to say all  i want. vivian is up set with  me. i   got in
fight we the people be side of us on properit lines.  yelled at the
wasterest for geting backon. like ken after 5 months in the hospital my home
had to be handycaped be for i  got     to come home. meds i am lost now. cut
and paist. hoo left hwom  after 25 years of this i don,t  why i  am like i
am.   never  was.  would like to   see your email addrees  at  the   end so
i could  yous iti  in place of the net. i was   a   good tinker or
inventer be for.    now nothing  i do  is right. am  scared. don,t    want
to  make any  one mad.     my        head  is  so  full i cant get it all
out. i  seam  to help  any body an more.            why     why?   vivian
heart is bad again. my dog is dying. why not  me?           old enough.
even after 51yrs i  still love her. been  very  fatherl to  her.
well   good  by   for now.

                                                I.Y.Q.don&vivian

                                                       72/25