Dear Ivan,  I felt such a sense of peace and resolution as I read the long
post about your new home and  hopes for the future. So glad you can sing
again in the choir! Glad , too, that there are a social worker, nurse, and
caring helpers to aid you.  Perhaps the friends online who have urged you to
try to let go of the pain of the NPF experience have had a part in this,
I surely hope so.  The Ivan we all can see in your post is a very different man
from the one who wrote with such anger as to seemingly have gone "over the
edge" in that one area.   Most of ll, I hope for some understanding and a
possible reconciliation with your father and other family members. This should
be possible---I think of the overwhelming spate of loving messages written
on the panels of the AIDS quilt which I viewed yesterday here---families
VAN accept,and heal the wounds caused by difference, ignorance, or fear. I
pray for that healing for youand yours!
Enjoy your new home!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"