Hi Don,

Sorry you're having a bad day!  You know what -- I think you are just too hard on yourself!  You've been a faithful husband and a good father and a provider for your family for so many years; you're certainly not dumb and you deserve to TAKE IT EASY now.  Just try to enjoy VIvian's company, and your friends.  The property line isn't worth getting upset about, is it?  And what is this nonsense about not being able to help anybody???????  Didn't I just see a post from you where you shared the address of the place to get electric stairs like yours?  Isn't that helping??

I'm so sorry about your dog, I know how special pets are.  Give doggy and Vivian a hug for me, ok?  And here's one for you:     {{{{{{{  DON   }}}}}}}}}}}}}

from Mary