Re: PK and significant others: Well said Barb M. & Margie S.

Relationships are a lot of work whether you have PK or not.  If Gene was a
pain in the neck on a continuing basis because of his PK, I'm afraid I'd
have to ask for a change in address until some changes were made. We all
have one life to live and so we try to make the best of all situations as
we go along.  However, do suggest if one member of the team wants to throw
in the towel try a separation first and try to work the problem out
before calling it day.  That way, if divorce is the answer you won't
always wonder if things couldn't have been worked out.

Clara Nister
Gene Nistler 63/11