Barb,

Very well spoken.
>From the day PD entered OUR marriage we have looked at it as a third,
uninvited, unwanted, "visitor".  It sleeps with us, eats with us, goes
everywhere with us.   Neither one of us (Bob w/PD) want it here; but NO ONE
or ANYTHING would scare me away from the person I love, so it's the three of
us now. And that's just the way it is.  I also know that if I were sick Bob
would stick by me too.

P.S. Re: Cyber Reunion -- we like the sound of Vegas too.

Jackie & Bob