In the latest issue of TIME,September 29, '97, the cover story and
feature article deal with the way that serotonin and other neurotransmitters
work in the brain.  I found this interesting, and very understandable, and sinc
e there has been discussion of serotonin on the list, am calling it to your
attention. Check your library if you don't subscribe.There's lot about
Prozac, too.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"