Dear Don---it sounds like you were at the bottom of  the rollercoaster
we ride on when you wrote about being "dumb".  Of course you're not dumb,
but I'm sure there are times when it feels that way when you can't do/remember
things the way you used to.  And you are not one who likes to "rest on his
laurels" but who wants to keep working and won't give up. Please DO as
you're told by others here, and take it easy, give yourself some slack,as they
say these days.  Being worried about Vivian doesn't help, either, I know,
and it's scary that she is not real well.  I wonder which one of you worries
MOST about the other?  ;-)  You've earned the right to relax, but I guess
that's hard for you to do--so write to us all when you feel discouraged,
because we care about you both!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"