Kathrynne Holden writes:
 >I would like
>to present the results of my nutrition study, both to health
>professionals associated with PD, and to other dietitians around the
>world. It may help to promote better hospital and community care for
>PWP.

To which I would say..
 anyone planning a Conference, please invite Kathrynne to speak.
She has a very important message to get across and is a WONDERFUL speaker.
Not only that she is so willing to go the extra mile.

Audio tapes of her talk (and of the whole Conference, in fact) which she
gave at the Perth Conference are available by requesting an order form from

QuickCopy Audio Services, PO Box 8499, Perth Business Centre, Perth Western
Australia 6849 Australia.
Ph: (your international access code) then 61 89 328 2266; Fax 61 89 227
8881 or within Australia Freecall 1800 818 166

I can't tell you how much per tape because it will depend on if you live in
Australia or overseas and how much postage cost is involved.

Incidentally, QuickCopy are generously donating back to our Parkinson's
associations throughout Australia, $3 per tape.

Sincerely

Joy Graham