Ivan,  as a CG for Joyce 53/15  I have been reading all postings here.

I have read of your frustrations etc. and am very happy to note the
relaxation in your tone now.   Living with PD is bad enough,  living alone
with it I could only imagine being fraught with very lonely times.   It's at
those bad PD moments and being alone that can do you in and cause you to
loose it.  Sounds like you used some of that time to realize exactly where
you were coming from and with the obvious help of a particular person and
some of your "siblings" here you have come to terms with yourself.

Congradulations

Chuck