Barb M.  WELL, my FIRST reaction was to blame it on her being selfish,
inconsiderate, etc, etc, but I know a LITTLE bit about menopause, that would
make a normally perfectly adjusted and content woman, acidentally scratch her
hubby's neck, with a 20 HP chainsaw, until his adams apple drips down his
I mean, here I was defending a woman, who everyone else will probably make
into chopped liver, using dull baseball bats...giving her the benefit of the
doubt, and I get a smack!  OKAY, I can deal with a little smack upside the
head!  excuse me while I scrape my brain up off the rug here, before it
stains the fabric...it was just Scotchguarded, you know.............. (the
fabric, not my mutilated brain!) Ken B