From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Elizabeth Southwood
Sent:   Sunday, September 21, 1997 11:19 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Receipt of mail

I got it!!  I sympathize with your not knowing if it's going out or not.  I
couldn't send anything or delete anything for about 14 hours yesterday --
totally weird!!
Does anybody have a good way to keep cats from chewing on computer chords?
Our old gentleman cat is obsessed by them, yet he likes to be near me when
I'm on the computer.  He eventually curls up and goes to sleep, but not
before a lot of "No's."  Liz