Ken Becker....

Uhhhhh... sure Ken.  Whatever you say! (What DID you say, anyway?) <grinning>

Barb Mallut

----------
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of KEn Becker
Sent:   Saturday, September 20, 1997 10:06 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Internal Shakiness

BArb M, ACTUALLY there used to be a whole bunch of A batteries, when there
were only A, B and C batteries for radios, not the little round ones we use
for flashlights, and so many other devices now, but ANY battery used to
supply power to light up radio tubes, so they could conduct electricity, were
called A batteries, there were several types and sizes in use. I do not
believe the batteries were ever marked "A", just the connector from the radio
was marked "A" .  Next week we can discuss combination A+B, or A+B+C
batteries, unless everyone has been put to sleep by my discourse!  Ken B