Ivan, I was sitting here reading your descriptions of things, people, places,
and i wonder WHY...you have not written a book, or at least some articles for
magazines? Maybe you have? You have a knack of painting a picture with words.
 I am not a writer, but I read quite a bit, and if you can't make some good
 money with your talent, I'd be surprised. I recently moved into a newer
myself, and find myself looking for lightswitches where I expect to find
them, and also have been trying to make use of everything I can that came
with the new house, or from the old, to avoid spending precious money on
everything new, I also have a record collection, tapes, over 300 collectible
radios, electronic test equipment, and my wives "stuff" and whatever my
children did not want to bring to school. I have had two minor floods in the
new house, no fire yet, as anyone who knows me would suspect arson!  (I would
never think about it, but I do have good insurance....I hear your voice
saying "don't even THINK about it!".......)  Seriously, think about writing!
Ken B