Dennis and Jo and all listmembers

You say it very beautifull,Jo. I tried to say about the same in my yesterday
posting. It is impressive that even for loving and intelligent people like you,
it is so difficult to fight your intuition, which is saying the wrong thing.
This one of the most "painfull" symptoms of Parkinson. I would like to hear
from you, Dennis (and Jo)and others, just how you manage to live with this.
But now, my pallidotomy comes first.

Thaks to all who wished me strength  and good luck.

Ida Kamphuis