I recently went to the opening of Berwick Cottage, Norfolk UK which is a
custom built holiday home for people with disabilities.  Lin Berwick, the
inspiration behind this  project is herself in a wheelchair and blind and
her husband ( and carer) has this year been diagnosed with PD.  A
remarkable couple and a wonderful cottage.

Whilst there I asked the builders and designers to write me an article for
the YAPmag about the pitfalls of designing a disabled friendly home.  This
will be printed in the December YAPmag, but if any overseas  PWP are
interested in the article, please email me and I will email it to you.
kind regards

Emma
Emma Bennion
Chairman YAPP&Rs