To Debbie White
---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: Your reply
Date:    97-09-29 05:53:38 EDT
From:    Ejrcpa
To:      [log in to unmask]

Thanks. That's so kind of you.  I'll keep your letter close by.  I do know
Townsend a little.  Where on Long Island are your parents?

I am sorry I missed the Unity Walk, but I read about it too late, was up
visiting Mom.

She's going to try this service called Senior Source for someone to take her
to and from and accompany her into her neurologist appointment this
Wednesday.  The last time a friend dropped her off and on her way to the taxi
home she fell. It's becoming so predictable.  I want to try to figure out if
Medicare will cover something like that.

I'm starting a new job today that I hope will make my time more flexible and
weekday runs more possible, but I'm not at all sure.

Thanks for the communication.