Terry,
thanks ...I agree I've addressed that issue with the Neuro, MDD, Neuro-opti
and Genetics clinic at Vanderbilt .... so far all the test results have been
"non remarkable"..going by MRI's, CT, CATscans, blood screens, blood
levels..ect the boys are "normal/typ9cal" it's just when you "look" at them
that the "challenges" are apparent:) Thanks for thinking of us though!!!:)
Hugs from an Elf in TN...Romona (mom &CG to Zach(age 7) and Cory(age 5) and
not to forget to meniton my angel girl Tori age 9 and nda)
In a message dated 97-09-29 Terry wrote:
snip snip
<< diagnosed at 30 and I'll be 40 shortly.  Yet, it floored me when I read
 about your boys.  It seems from the various messages you've sent that you
 should consider seeing someone who specializes in Mitochordrial diseases.
  There is an exellent article in the August issue of Scientific American,
 written by a scientist/doctor who treats and studies these diseases.  I
 just checked their web site and unfortunately that particular article is
 not included in their electronic version of the August issue.

 I wish you and your boys well and will pray for all of you.

 Terry Brennan