Just getting around to the September 18th Digest and want to respond to the
following message:

>I began a daily pill of DHEA (25mg/day).  This gave me some relief (20%)
with my fatigue >and depression.  At the same time I went on a vitamin
supplement program.  Yikes!!!!  This is >the person that heretofore would
not take even an aspirin, but a desperate situation calls
>for desperate measures.  About 1 month ago, I started taking NADH
(5mg/day).  I noticed a >real increase in my energy level immediately.
>After three weeks I increased the dosage to 7.5mg/day.  As a result of
>this, I was able to reduce my Sinamet to 1.5 mg/day.  Great, (I worry
about
>Sinamet side-effects)

Last week I went to the Montana PD Conference in Great Falls, Montana.  A
neurologist by the name of Dr. Sage from New Jersey was the main speaker.
He was very good, but when someone asked him about DHEA he had NO idea what
it was!!!  Then remarked that one would be wasting their money on NADA.  I
have been seriously thinking about giving NADA a try so would be interested
in  comments any of you might have.  A naturopath told a friend that they
were having good result and sent me a article of an interview with Jorg
Birkmayer,MD on Alzheimer's, Parkinson's NADH Research.

I have just got a scanner with our new computer so when I figure out how to
use it I would be happy to Email it to anyone interested.

Nancy B  cg for Don 63/13