In the past coupla-three months a HUGE number of the messages I send addressed

to the PD List - some in the form of replies appended to the original and
others that originate from me - are being automatically returned to my
email-box by the electronic "postmaster."

I've been a PD-List member for over 2 years and have NEVER had a message
return-rate even approaching the number I'm now experiencing.  Some messages
I'm able to re-post, and others the system simply  will NOT post!

THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTZ! <no comments please 'bout my already being in that
state> (grin)

I've noticed that in responding to Ken Becker's and Joao Paulo's messages over

1/2 get returned to my email and I'm unable to do a "Send" or a "Forward," or
a "Reply to Group" (the 3 choices my email program offers). Why these two
people?  Dunno.... (with GREAT restraint I make no wise-ass remark 'bout Ken
'n Joao Paulo!!) <wee smirk> (giggle)

Also, for some reason, the system doesn't send the occasional original message

I compose and try to send to the List.  Odd, because the PD List is the only
Listserv-type entity I write to or get email from so I KNOW this problem is
somehow related TO the List.

I don't know if this problem is originating at MY end caused by  my ISP which
is the dreaded Microsoft Network, or is caused by the Listserv system's end.
I suspect its' MSN tho... (knowing THEM)

What I'd like to know is has anyone ELSE here on the PD List recently begun
having a number of their email returned automatically by the Listserv program?

 And if so, what email program and ISP are you using?  This information will
help me pin down where my own email problem is originating from.

Thanks alot, People.... (and please... no suggestions that I change email or
ISP services 'cause those aren't an option right now)

Barb Mallut