Barbara Mallut wrote:

> In the past coupla-three months a HUGE number of the messages I send addressed
>
> to the PD List - some in the form of replies appended to the original and
> others that originate from me - are being automatically returned to my
> email-box by the electronic "postmaster."THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTZ! <no comments
> please 'bout my already being in that
> state> (grin)
>
> at I'd like to know is has anyone ELSE here on the PD List recently begun
> having a number of their email returned automatically by the Listserv program?

Hi Barb,

Sorry to know  that.

I am using now as a browser the Netscape(Communicator) version 4.03
One can download it from the Netscape site free.It is very good.

I have NOT received e-mails returned from the list as far as I know.

Perhaps you could make a test sending 2 messages : one directly to me and other
through the list.

Hope you can fix the problem soon.   We cannot afford to loose yours precious
writings.....   :-))

Warms regards,
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+