Bruce, that sounds like quite a nice setup, I have one question, a two
parter: Is the computer equipped with a battery backup, so the police are not
summoned every time there is a power outage, and is there a failsafe system
in case the computer itself should fail, or lockup, etc?  On the subject of
computers, I was sent a story, supposedly true: A customer calls a computer
help line and complains his monitor screen is totally dark. The tech asks him
if he has a cursor, he answers "What's that?" "A flashing spot on the
screen." "No" "Is the brightness control turned clockwise?" .....Cust: "I
think so", Tech: "Is the black cord from the monitor connected to the wall
outlet?" Cust: "Yes" Tech: "Is the gray cord from the monitor to the CPU
connected?" Cust:" What's the CPU?" Tech:" the big box where you load in the
disks." Cust: "I can't tell, I can't see too well here since the lights have
been out all morning, due to the power failure." Tech: " Do you have the box
the whole system came in, with the books, etc?" Cust: "Yes, is it THAT
serious?" Tech: "Yes, you must return the whole system to the store where you
bought it." Cust:" WHat should I tell them?" Tech: "Tell them to refund your
money, that you are too stupid to OWN a computer!" ....Ken B