Janet , thanks for posting the messages about sleep deprevation.  Im having a
god awlful time with Joyce.  She does all the things mentioned but mostly for
me its not wanting to lye down because I know she will wake me soon to assist
her.

So, Im on not more than 3 hours broken up and stilll have to drive 1 1/2
hours at 0630 work a full day and try to make it back home with my eyes open.

Ive even resorted to finding another place to sleep and :try" not to hear her
calls. I feel miserable and even our live in lady cannot cope with such
nitely interruptions.

When I read in one of your articles to try  HYPNOTISIM  I laughed 'cause
thats just what I told Joyce.  BTW  she takes  2 clozoril and 2 ambiens just
before bedtime and still  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>#$#$&^^!*(^*&@#$^*&^@#  AGHH AGH

thanks again.
Chuck