<< Romona, I am NOT a medically trained person, but I have to ask a question,
in
 case it might be of help. Have you ruled out the atmosphere of your home as
 cause or irritant for the boys problems? I am thinking about things like
 radon from the ground that seeps into the house, also certain insects, I
 think it includes roaches, even when they are dead, are said to affect, or
 maybe even cause, asthma.  Good luck, you sound like a great mother, who
will
 take care of everything. Ken B >>

Ken,
Thanks for the vote of confidance :) .. I'm forever trying to learn anything
that might help the boys ..that's for sure. About environmental factors...
the dermatologist/geneticist(s) have gone that route too... even to the point
of soil samples and doing the "backwards" irrantant test (removing one thing
at a time).. the boys have had exstensive(sp?) allergy testings.Going by
those results the boys aren't allergic to anything not even dust???? And
we've moved since all this began happening.... about the only thing that
"went" with us was the photo albums <G>  Thanks for pointing those things
out... it's been about 2 years since all that was done and had "recessed" in
the ole gray matter. Take care and best wishes from an Elf in Tn...
Romona<[log in to unmask]> (mom to Zach age7 and Cory age 5 ...Gen.Dystonia and
Parkinsonism +other challenges)