Barb, we all know you have a male problem!! When you make phone calls to
males do you get a message saying "no such male", or "male moved and gave
no forwarding phone number", or even "male asked that his number not be
given to Barb".

However, I use Eudora Pro with complete success on Windows 3.1.  The only
time I get a return is if I address it wrong. I'd change the the program
first.  I have a computer friend that has a problem connecting to the same
local Internet supplier that I use.  He uses Eudora Pro also.  I think his
setup may be too fast, and his system sends the message before he is
connected to the supplier.  You may want to give "THE BILL" a call and tell
him his software has a problem and if he doesn't fix it, you'll give him a
piece of your mind (not that he'd want it or that you can spare it).
                                                                        Peace, John