Kathy,

I'm also in Queens, Jackson Heights, so would appreciate info as well, or
contact with you.  Right now I'm sort of pre-occupied as Mom (76/2 months)
fell again in middle of night and was taken by ambulance to emergency, now
waiting for xray, but apparently "okay."  It's amazing she hasn't broken
anything so far (knock wood) - I'm calling her Gumby, remember that rubber
guy in the cartoons?  I'm waiting to hear from her or a friend of hers to
decide whether to drive right up (and bag an important meeting my second day
of new job) or wait until weekend.

Take care.

emily  cg to Mom 76/2 months ([log in to unmask])