Dear colleagues,

      Is anyone aware of a video that depicts what PD support groups are
all about?. One that not only talks to group functions, such as lending
support,providing information etc but will follow a member or two through
the year. Actually it would prove usefull for me to be aware of ANY video
that shows life in the PD support groups
      A second and related question is whether there is a need for such a
video OR several videos given that different groups may reflect different
approaches depending on location, transportation etc
I've seen the listing Of support groups put out by one of the national
groups but that struck me as mainly boilerplate stuff. Any info would be
helpful.

Thank you

   GEORGE

 what a beautiful Morning
from Oklahoma

 There's a bright golden haze on the meadow
 There's a bright golden haze on the meadow
 The corn is as high as an elephant's eye
 And it looks like it's climbing right up to the sky

 O what a beautiful morning, O what a beautiful day
 I've got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way