Dear Janet,
    Thank you for responding.You are truely among the few,the proud and the
brave.

>just two small questions:
>did they wear these tee-shirts while walking backwards?
>or did they wear the tee-shirts backwards
>while walking backwards?

To answer your interesting, intelligent,thought provoking and caring
question one must think whether or not you have really asked only one
question rather then your stated two questions [A sure sign of a backward
walker---fell into one too many potholes, have you?] for as Chip Blank
said in his autobiography, "The Mind Is A Fine Thing To Waste"  "Never
answer one question when you can answer two or more, especially if you are
being paid by the question" [Section XXX pp.#1278] After serious
consideration I have determined that you have asked only one question but
have given me two options as possible answers. Unfortunately neither is
correct for as Shakespeare was overheard saying to Harry Thruman during the
"War of Wine and Roses" "You didn't bet on that nag, did you Harry?" And
,as you well know, janet, Harry responded ..........

What?

>long time no see, george!

WHY yes,it has been a while. I've been busy denying that I have PD but put
together the final draft of the Video on my 2nd side pallidotony. Last week
we laid the sound track and on Monday,Tues and Wed of this week we are
editing the final version. Distribution is next.It has been shot and edited
by professionals so it is a quality product. My content editing has tried
to keep a balance between what would be of interest to the layperson and
his/hers family who may be considering a Pallidotomy or similar surgery and
to the medical community at large
    It has been an interesting process for me. It was one year to the day
of my second surgery when the sound track was laid. I had all sorts of
trouble looking at the home-made pre-surgery tape. I was a mess;headed for
some form of residential care but...........enough. I'm much improved. If
you or other readers have any ideas about distribution please let me know

Happy trails to you
Until we meet again
    George

  cc [log in to unmask]

 what a beautiful Morning
from Oklahoma

 There's a bright golden haze on the meadow
 There's a bright golden haze on the meadow
 The corn is as high as an elephant's eye
 And it looks like it's climbing right up to the sky

 O what a beautiful morning, O what a beautiful day
 I've got a beautiful feeling, everything's going my way