        i go in at 10 allredy  told them i am  coming home at noon one way
or other. vivian   is up set with me.      had big wind last night got lot
of limbs to clean up and to ciut. so will tell all later  oh i  said i said
me iwould like to see your email at the end so i wont get no address aas i
can,t   always  get sender    email right.

                                                                 I.Y.Q.don&v
ivian
                                                                      72/25
                                                                lima,ohio