        Hello -
        I introduced my wife (52/2 weeks) and I to the list the
        other day. She had an MRI last night and will be going back
        to the Neurologist in a couple of weeks.  At her initial visit
        she was given a month's supply of Eldepryl. Her symptom is a
        shaking right arm. We've done quite a bit of reading (books
        and at the Parkinson's WEB site) and this list has already
        given us some great information.

        We'd like to be prepared for our next visit to the Neuro.
        What questions would you ask your Neuro at your initial
        follow-up visit if you had it to do all over again given
        what you know now?

        Thanks for your help.
                                - Ken & Marie -