<< Three times a week I participate in Physical Therapy exercises, an hour at
 a time. >>

So happy to have you back!!
 In what way does the physical therapy help?  This may sound like a silly
question but when I suggested PT to my husband's Neurologist,  he said, "That
will be ok if you want it for him".  Giving me the impression he was just
pleasing me but that it wasn't that necessary.  My husband has pick up the
doctors attitude---They both feel that I'm not accepting the fact that he has
PD.  Not true, I'm just the type to try anything that may work.  He is doing
well.  He works everyday & his PD seems to be progressing slowly. (but it is
progressing)   Recently, he is  having  difficulty putting on a coat
etc------Also, his slow movements are questioned by people who don't know
that he has PD.
Loretta CG for John 65/6