Much has been mentioned about this topic and I believe everyone gets the
picture - out of love, new interests, fear of PD, etc.  Others have done got
divorced for less.  Should it happen to me, I would book myself in a
retirement facility or something similar and would keep busy at things.
Such a place exists northeast of here where my mother of 91 spends her daily
hours busier than old heck.  One kick at the can is all we get so move on
(as my son would say) - made a mistake?  MOVE ON.

Fleurette