Brian,

     Hello yourself,and a big THANKS to you for taking the time
to have given such thorough treatment my query.

     'Might as well be candid........................:

               I take my pills at regular intervals beginning at
6.30 ..  my doctor's never come closer to my need than to ask
'how've you bin(this past 4/5/6/7  weeks) Mr. Dorney?' I've
suspected for some time that there's more to be learned by me
about my TRUE NEED in this matter of inputting-chemicals'
augmentation.

     I've been trotting to  Dr.M.   every so often.and always get
suggested ANOTHER one....another pill to take. How can she know
what I should change? Where has she picked up the insight with
which to make  suggestions of such portent in my life? The notion
that maybe this can be bettered has taken a while to be born. Now
tho' it's growing(it's festering) and the more so when I find
your last question so pointless i.e. I takes 'em like I was
told,Brian...at 630 ,830.10.1130.and so on...what do you mean
 by implying that there could be some problem with that regimen?
That there might be something I'm missing?

     Yes,Brian! I'm convinced that I'm ignorant about some of the
things that govern (and should) my ingestion of all this  stuff.
I want to say next that I ......................(no,I'll wait to
see what  the rest of the 'fambly' here has to say). I'll leave
it at that for now,Brian....(afraid as I say  it, because both
Maureen my wife and I've become so engrossed in 'Parkinson Place'
here that it's only with difficulty we  can drop it and get on
with life..outside.

Ron and Mo  Dorney

(.. 'hope youse don't mind  my treatment of the language here.
I'm a Dubliner,see....'where the best English is
spoke'............close to the way I'd say it if  you were  here
beside me like Brian,as if yiz  ALL were  for God's sake!)