I certainly don't want to start a rumor, aand perhaps I hase become
oversensitive on this.  But when a man sings his swan song, as David
Brinkley did this morning, I watch him more carefully than I would if it
were an everyday news show.

Might those have been signs of dyskinesia?  Might he be one of us?  Might
that be the reason for his resignation from ABC?

And if true, the possible irony that this man, who survived the transition
from radio to television so very well, might have retired "early" because
of something that could not have been detected on radio.

And if true, well, hundreds of questions come to mind.  I shan't start with
them now.  But I think we all would be curious.

But if not true, I would not like to think that I started something that
got beyond my list of cyberfriends.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness