I am looking for information on the current state of teaching literature
and media ed. in secondary schools in Canada for a current research
project.  I am able to get Ministry documents from each province but
recognize that documents and practice may not be directly related; hence,
if you can recommend a source or individual that focuses on school
practices over the last five years I would be extremely grateful.

Send any information you have to [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much.

Mary Kooy

Dr. Mary Kooy
Assistant Professor
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
University of Toronto

(416) 978-8029 (o)
(416) 928-3500 (h)
(416) 9789-6775 (fax)