Deat Patrick:
What a delight to hear from you!  Thank you for sending me Mary-Clare and
Susan's names.  I will contact them today.  I need to have this information
for a book I'm editing with Ken Watson and Tanja Janssen on Lit. and Media.

How are you enjoying your retirement from McGill?  What have you been doing
since?  I can't imagine you not being involved.   Are you still attending
Inkshed/CCTELA conferences?

Things are going well here.  I just completed my 3rd year review (went very
well) and am up to my eyeballs in work.  I hope I can survive till tenure
and begin to draw some relaxing breaths.  Any advice you might want to
proffer will be gratefully accepted!

My husband just found out he has a posting in Toronto that will probably
take effect next fall ('98) so we will have to look for housing, sell our
White Rock house.  Lots of work but it will be interesting to live in the
same house on a relatively continual basis.

So, Pat, thanks again for responding.  Can we keep in touch?

Mary

Dr. Mary Kooy
Assistant Professor
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
University of Toronto

(416) 978-8029 (o)
(416) 928-3500 (h)
(416) 9789-6775 (fax)