Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 21:08:06 -0500 (EST)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hotel De Bourgogne

I am a theatre education major at Appalachian State University in boone,
North Carolina, USA and am desperately searching for information on the Hotel
De Bourgogne for a research paper. If you have any information or ideas, I
would appreciate an e-mail from you. Please respond to [log in to unmask]
Thank you,
Wes Martin